Hit the ca. Jackpot draw!!!@

Last edited:
That is awesome you got your dream hunt.. Can't wait for the details when the time comes win or lose.

Right on... congratulations. New handle.... popeandyoungram. Ed F

No, the Whites is the only unit not bow friendly. No cover, like being on the moon.
I'm pretty sure most all alpine sheep hunts are like that and they are killed with a bow all the time. Mindset... Ed F

No disrespect intended. Good for you if that's your mindset... Ed F

Yes Ed, not letting a oil tag go. Just bought a 6.5prc.

Attachments

• 20230620_113532.jpg
    20230620_113532.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 19
Mindset... you'll be done the first day with that. Ed F
With 50 legal rams in the unit, I just want a mature ram, great experience and get off the range alive unlike 1 tag holder last year. Picking my 6.5 up Friday, switching scopes to a vsx5 leupold, then off to Pala, 50 round break in for the barrel. Copper solvent swabs. Training everyday. Can't wait.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu