Hog hunt January 31st and February 1st

Hallx7

Jul 31, 2013
Corona
Throwing this out there to see if anyone wants to join.
We have a hog hunt booked January 31st and February 1st in King City, CA
One of our guys has to go back east for work and can no longer go.
The hunt is $625 for the two days. They've been pulling some great pigs up there recently.
We would head up Friday the 30th and come home on Sunday the 1st.
If anyone is interested call me at 951-313-5692.
We've already paid a $100 deposit.
We're staying at the Fireside Inn for Friday and Saturday night. Each person has their own room. $50 a night.
Thanks,
Eric

It should be a fun hunt. It's a great outfitter. We just have to find someone to replace my buddy or we have to cancel the whole trip.
We may also be able to add one more if someone wants to come and bring a buddy.

what the super bowl? to make things worse we are trying to buy our 20acre ranch of paradise so i dont think i can get the wife to agree to a hunt like this but..... maybe. ill see what i cna do it sounds liek a good time

Great outfitter

Don't be surprised if you are all tag out on the first hunt

That's what I hear. My buddy that had to bail has hinted with him a lot. I've heard good things. And they've been getting some great hogs recently.

Hallx7 said:
Got someone. Another one of my buddies was able to swing it. Thanks guys.
Great to hear. Good luck, and we look forward to your report.

From the stories I have heard, after you drop your hog before 9 am be sure to not blink or Nessen will have that beastie skinned and tossed in your cooler. If you only see him waving you know you missed it.

TonyS said:
From the stories I have heard, after you drop your hog before 9 am be sure to not blink or Nessen will have that beastie skinned and tossed in your cooler. If you only see him waving you know you missed it.

I've heard he has one of his guides that holds some record for skinning hogs and can have an entire groups kill skinned out in just minutes.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu