Hooks Custom Calls Joins SCH as a New Sponsor!

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Hook's Custom Calls has just joined SCH as a proud sponsor. Scott Hook has also sent some of his premier calls for Turkey and Varmint for our Pro Staff to put to work this season. Expect deadly results! Please take the time to check out his amazing hunting products and help support him as our sponsor!

Hook's Custom Calls click through banner can be seen on the front page of the SCH site southerncaliforniahunting.com or you can view his website site directly at: hookscalls.com

You can see his latest amazing Glass Turkey call (Hook's Assasin Glass) in the press release section of SCH http://southerncaliforniahunting.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=721

Attachments

• Hooks.jpg
    Hooks.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 70
With Turkey season upon us soon you guys should check out the Hooks Calls website.
There are a lot of new guys on the site that have been talking about getting out and Turkey hunting. One of the tools you will need to be successful will be a turkey call or two. If you don't have a call in your bag of tricks you need to get on it and buy one soon and start practicing with it.
By the way Lumpy is on the Hooks Calls Pro Staff and just placed 19th out of the best callers in the nation using Hooks Custom Calls.

hookscalls.com

Lumpy also won the 2012 California State Turkey Calling Contest and placed 2nd in the friction division! All with Hook's Custom Calls!

hookscalls.com

Very excited to sponsor such a great website and connect with like minded individuals!! Hook's calls are tough to beat, they have turkey built right in them. Scott Hook has his priorities right, he has been building calls for decades and one thing that he has never, and never will, compromise on is customer service and quality! You can build the best sounding calls on the market, but if you don't have the customer service to back it up it will eventually fail. Thats what separates Hook's from other companies, if something isn't right, Scott will make it right!!!!! Plus you can call him directly and have him run whatever call you want to hear, but if you do call be prepared to be on the phone for a while, that dude loves to talk turkey!!
God Less
Shawn

Hookscalls.com

Opening day of 2013 Turkey season I will be in the blind using "Hook's Assassin Glass" friction call. I am excited!

Attachments

• hooksassassin.jpg
    hooksassassin.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 68

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu