Huge Lion Mount laguna area

Good thing you didn't shoot it they are not in season until October 15. As for eating what you kill I don't eat bobcat but I do support managing them by hunters. If we do not manage predators we have less game. Quotas and tag numbers are figured out by biologist in order to keep our game population sustainable. Now I would eat a Mountain Lion all day only problem is I cant do that here.

Bobcat Oct 15 - Feb 28 5 bobcats per season (either sex) by hunt tag only

The best kind of huge cat in the Laguna area is a dead cat... Someone hit it with a vehicle because the Liberals won't let us control the population any other way.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu