Hunted my favorite spot

Sdbirds

You can't kill it from your couch.
Jul 9, 2012
El Cajon
A Buddy called me and I was able to hunt some private property. It's where I Learned how to kill, fish and camp. It's a rad little place. For a late after noon hunt I scraped up 9 quail and 5 ducks I shot a hen scup drake canvasback drake and hen gadwall hen GWT. Also lost a gadwall. I love this place

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 21
Nice shooting! Seems like its been a while since you've been to the ranch or even hunted with Perry. Thats awesome.

To long the only time I was able to hunt it this year. I wish he deer hunted.

It was good. We need to Harass him in to deer hunting lol
I saw some promising sign

Good for you SD. You have been crushing the birds this year!

NBK said:
Good for you SD. You have been crushing the birds this year!
I did my best. Think my seasons done no I have a lot of venison and duck that needs to be eatin. Have a pig hunt in may and my freezer is to the limit

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu