hunting partner

bigd92114

Jan 16, 2015
looking for someone to hunt with I live in southeast san diego I have hunted before ducks and geese I have also hunted deer, turkey and bear when I was a kid with my dad in Pennsylvania just looking to see if anyone is looking for some company who don't mind working hard and piching in to help pay and clean when the hunt is over thanks Derek

It's kinda near the end of hunting season but keep posting. Most people want to know you before they head out with ya......

What part of PA are you from Derek?
I'm from Erie (north east San Diego city now)

At this time of year I am scouting for the next deer season, planning for spring Turkey season, considering coyotes and rabbits.

Sayre and Athens Pennsylvania on the northern border of new York by waverly closest big city was Binghamton about 30min away

Hey guys, I'm in Fallbrook. I like the idea of scouting with a rifle, in case a varmint shows itself. I used to hunt (camping and hiking with a rifle) in Angeles Forest. Got tired of no game, been bench shooting the last year, ready to hunt San Diego.
I have a 4x4 Xterra if that helps get us to a good area.
Thanks, Randy

hey big d,
I was gonna go out hunting this Sunday. I was thinking of going to east san diego for some upland bird, but wasnt gonna make the drive if going solo. I have a 12 gauge mossberg and 20gauge over under. im driving a jeep grand cherokee, no 4x4 unforuntaley :(

Hey, People...

I'd like to find hunting partners who hunt public lands or have access to properties. Having moved to southern California from Idaho, I find it hard to get to know good places to hunt that aren't expensive guided hunts. I enjoy upland game, wild pigs, turkey, deer, and would love to be able to get duck hunting again. If anyone is looking to hook up with a hunting partner, please contact me!

Is the handle of "Paladin" from the tv show "Have Gun Will Travel"?

I Love that show! Richard Boone was the man!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgvxu8QY01s

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu