I hate missing

D16hunter

Jun 28, 2012
San Diego
I went out this morning my dad got a flat tire so we turned around and we saw two does in a place we turkey hunt and then a couple hundred yards down the road we saw a nice buck and i missed him he was a wide 3 i missed 3 times it was a good day but frustrating as hell going back out tommorow to see if he'll give me a second chance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hope he gives you another shot ;) did you check your rifle after the misses?

I think if we had killed it it would rank first right now me and my dad are still arguing about how many points he had all we can garuantee was he was wide

D16hunter said:
gteam said:
I think it was human error they were haulin butt up the hill lol

That's cool, It's amazing what happen's when you have a big buck in your sights :p

gteam said:
D16hunter said:
gteam said:

That's cool, It's amazing what happen's when you have a big buck in your sights :p
Ya it is amazing what having a big deer in your sights does its was the third buck id ever had in my sights

D16hunter said:
gteam said:

Good point by gteam... but hats off to you D16H for not blaming your equipment!
;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu