I Love Trail Cams.....6-26-15

ilovesprig

Staff member
Aug 3, 2012
Escondido
Picked up a camera this morning......A number of different bucks on film..... ;)

Few turkeys seen today, but did see two hens with 6 poults each...... 8)

Attachments

• 045.JPG
    045.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 508.JPG
    508.JPG
    706.9 KB · Views: 28
  • 488.JPG
    488.JPG
    538.8 KB · Views: 26
  • 479.JPG
    479.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 452.JPG
    452.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 24
  • 445.JPG
    445.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 27
  • 430.JPG
    430.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 26
  • 076.JPG
    076.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
Nice Bucks... Makes me hungry yummmm, I assume MCC? I have got to get the cash together in the next few years for MCC it sounds awesome.

Nope Doug........This is private property........Real healthy deer population.

Real healthy coyotes too............ ;)

Attachments

• 227.JPG
    227.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
  • 237.JPG
    237.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 22
Spent all day hiking clevland natl yesterday for the first time, definitly saw more wildlife on private land just driving around!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Asrcpp223 said:
Spent all day hiking clevland natl yesterday for the first time, definitly saw more wildlife on private land just driving around!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Unfortunately, most the permanent water is on private land.....And there's not much we can do about that..... :(

Pray for rain........ ;)

No kidding, ONX hunt satellite maps filled me with nothing but hopes and dreams, feel like I'm in that Mad Max movie! Can't say I'm surprised though. i didn't go in too deep because i was checking out other areas but i found some sign at least. Was nice to finally get out there and see the lay of the land and test out some gear, everything is covered in fox tails now! can't wait to go back.

Foxtails SUCK!......Just a suggestion and I own snake boots, but wearing snake gaiters repel the foxtails really well (nothing to stick to)......And of course, they help in other areas as well...... ;)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu