I purchased my first ever hunting license today.

Kind of what I figured. Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
My brother has a benelli m4 (i know outside the grand range), and ive shot that a bunch of times...like it a lot. Done a bit of duck hunting with it. Im sure that sbe3 has a similar system, so if i get a semiauto id start with that one (personal opinion of course)..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Reactions: Deleted
At the least, try throwing one up at the store you're shopping.....Last night at the NWTF banquet, they raffled off a Beretta A-300 camo.....Felt really nice..... Still don't like the front safety, but for under $700.00, it's a damn nice gun.....A friend bought the camo Stoeger 3000 last year before waterfowl season.....He really liked it. I think it's even less money and has the rear safety.

ps.....Front end heavy isn't that great when shooting off hand at small targets.....Just sayin'

My brother has a benelli m4 (i know outside the grand range), and ive shot that a bunch of times...like it a lot. Done a bit of duck hunting with it. Im sure that sbe3 has a similar system, so if i get a semiauto id start with that one (personal opinion of course)..

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

That's awesome Brian and thanks for posting some pics. I'm hoping to get my license soon.

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu