Idaho OTC tags

SDhunter05

Nov 2, 2016
First off sorry if its a dumb question, But im looking to get a 2018 OTC tag for elk in Idaho. From what i was told they're available after December 1st of 2017. Does anyone know how this process works on getting a OTC tag. Im trying to find the dates for 2018 big game season in idaho. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Looks like they are available after Dec 1. It wouldn’t let me copy the link for hunt zone dates.
Go to hunt planner on their website. Elk hunts start at page 11 to find the unit you want to hunt with dates.

Last edited:
I went this past Oct, was awesome, absolutely awesome, worth the money, going back next year, very affordable and best place in lower 48 if you ask me!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu