Im a NEWB!

Pyro90

Never stop learning
Jul 26, 2015
Corona
Hey everyone! New to the sight and looking to connect with hunters in my area. I recently lost my hunting buddies because they moved to Michigan. Looking forward to my first Dove season in like 7 years. Im in the Corona area of SoCal but traveling doesn't bother me really. On my own and just looking for cool people and cool hunters. And maybe some advice along the way.
Thanks

If you're up in the central coast area, let me know. I'm also pretty new at it all and looking for people to get out there with. Might have to wait till next season due to my son being born here in a couple months but I stay in touch

Sent from my HTC One mini using Tapatalk

jawshbawx said:
If you're up in the central coast area, let me know. I'm also pretty new at it all and looking for people to get out there with. Might have to wait till next season due to my son being born here in a couple months but I stay in touch

Sounds good man. You have any spots for dove or quail later on? I'm always into meeting new people and going to new places.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I know a few places that I'm able to get out and go to, but CDFW wouldn't be too happy about it. Haven't been out into los Padres much but I hear there are a few decent areas for birds. There's a lot of turkey, hogs, and deer.

That all sounds awesome too. Never had the chance or ability to hunt any of those. Working on getting a bolt action here soon.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu