In need of a coyote hunting partner (SAN DIEGO AREA)

caheatro

Hey fellas, new to the forum and new to hunting San Diego. I am active duty military and in good enough shape that I am willing to hike into any spot you are up for. I am not new to hunting coyotes (not a dog expert either) but am 100% new to hunting them here in CA and the San Diego area. I live near the city but am willing to drive out about a hour or so to take the rifle for a walk. I would appreciate any help, guidance or a buddy to show me the ropes around here. I am respectful of the game and absolutely won't share or advertise what is taught or shared with me unless I have been told to do so. I don't drive a 4x4 but have a 4runner with plenty of clearance. I have all my own gear that I can bring, rifle, proper clothes and a foxpro call. I am not looking for a handout here, I realize I am the newbie and will do what I can to repay the favor. Thanks for any replies and if your interested please send me a PM and hopefully we can call in a few dogs. Thanks again!

Plenty of coyote hunting on Camp Pendleton for active duty. Swing by the Game Warden office at bldg 2648, behind the Mechanized Museum or look them up on Facebook as Camp Pendleton Game Warden.

Pm me perks of serving us. only problem is I may not be able to help till deer is done but I'll show u around

PM me if you want more info. I have seen a bunch of yotes on the base and can pass on the info that you need to hunt and to get you need to get started.

Back