In need of a partner

FFF

May 24, 2017
Just got a d11 and boar tag. If anyone is interested in going scouting and partnering up let me know. I'm down to look at d13 too. Heard there is an established pig colony in los padres.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guess people are out in full force or they pulled different tags. I myself pulled D8. Been solo scouting since I got the news.
Keep safe and may you find what you are looking for.

Thanks, good luck to you too.

Guess people are out in full force or they pulled different tags. I myself pulled D8. Been solo scouting since I got the news.

Congrats on that D-8.......Hunted that zone for many years (before it was called D-8).....Love the area below Lake Isabella/Kern River, near Onyx Ranch, and Canebrake.

ps.....Probably don't have to tell you, but it is a non lead zone.

Congrats on that D-8.......Hunted that zone for many years (before it was called D-8).....Love the area below Lake Isabella/Kern River, near Onyx Ranch, and Canebrake.

ps.....Probably don't have to tell you, but it is a non lead zone.

Thanks. It's been hardwork. Haven't found them yet but I think I'm getting close. Doesn't help when I don't have consecutive days off. But I managed a 3 straight day.
Yes sir I saw the non lead part of it.... Expensive is all I can say.

D-8 is my home territory. There are some big deer out here if you get away from the road. Are you scouting in the greenhorn area, or farther north around Sherman pass?

Reactions: AV Enrique
Any luck finding someone to hunt with? I just got my hunting license. And been trying to get out there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu