Is this pig scat?

Based off the pig shit I pick up every week for our pet pig, I would say yes.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

is that fur in the scat?
I didn't notice fur at the time, but I see what you mean - either fur in it or on it.
Notice how it is a bunch of little rings stuck together?
It was taken in an area where I know there is a pig (trail cams). They say there's only one lonely boar but I'm starting to think there are a few more.

I would say it is. The piece in the top left definitely would make me think it is.

I didn't notice fur at the time, but I see what you mean - either fur in it or on it.
Notice how it is a bunch of little rings stuck together?
It was taken in an area where I know there is a pig (trail cams). They say there's only one lonely boar but I'm starting to think there are a few more.
Lets see that trail cam pic of this pig

Pic is a little blurry so I can't be for sure but it looks like it has a set so I would guess it to be a young boar.

Definitely pig scat and don't tell the USDA guys. Those guys swear there's only one lonely boar in SD.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu