It been super slow

utahduckhunter

Aug 11, 2015
southern utah
Well here in southern utah it has been warm and no ducks i hunted the last 4 days i did not fire a shot hope this next week cold weather bring some birds in

looks like some weather heading your way soon, going to be a Popsicle soon i bet. I still have nightmares about freezing to death in the Utah tundra.

Reactions: utahduckhunter
Today is the first that feels like winter to me here in OC. Cold wind blowing. Maybe it’ll head north to you.

Less than a one bird average at both San j and Wister.....Hardly a greenwing or spoonie.....A friends club isn't much better.....65 in Montana yesterday.....Nothing is frozen and their season ends Dec 1 on their refuges.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu