IV Euros 7/22

Shooter7

Aug 8, 2016
Orange County
The Mossberg and I decided to follow up last week's trip with another venture down to the IV.

0722170910.jpg

Man does scouting help plus I was on point today with my shooting. Everything came together today compared to last week's trip. 16 birds is a new personal best for me so I'm pretty hyped about today. Outta there by 10AM at a very warm 95 degrees...

They're out there, scout 'em up!!!

Nice. I've never hunted the IV . I'll get out there soon. How are you going to cook them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Mossberg and I decided to follow up last week's trip with another venture down to the IV.

View attachment 32543

Man does scouting help plus I was on point today with my shooting. Everything came together today compared to last week's trip. 16 birds is a new personal best for me so I'm pretty hyped about today. Outta there by 10AM at a very warm 95 degrees...

They're out there, scout 'em up!!!
Way to go Shooter. Put in the leg work and reap the reward. Congrats.

good job im glad all the planning, questions and scouting came together. From now on it will get better every time. however im sure you will have many trips that it just doesn't work out like we all do. but its trips like this that make all the others worth it. I bet you had a big smile on your face as well and i heart filled with pride.

keep asking intelligent questions and keep doing your home work and things will keep coming together

maybe we will see you on the opener?

Please come on down to the IV and thin the bevy of euros. They are everywhere especially in my backyard and they start cooing at about 4:30 am right next to my window. It's not cool when they wake up the 1yr old at that time, she won't go back to sleep.

Like Steve mentioned above drive around and I am pretty sure you will find your honey hole.

Great pics guys, oh and last night we got our first thunderstorm pass through. I was nice and humid this morning... dove season is right around the corner ;-)

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu