Jackrabbit/Ground Squirrel Hunt video (HD)

Crosman999

Jul 26, 2015
Ventura, CA
Hey all, just got back from two days of hunting and rockhounding with Lindsey and Marley. The following day I was joined by Nick and Tom where we spent most of the day hunting Jackrabbits and Ground squirrels. I didn't film a whole lot of action but did capture a good part of the fun along with some amazing scenery of this very remote area. Hope you all can enjoy!!

Reactions: Bonejour
Great stuff. That's beautiful country. Thanks for posting Cros.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looked like a lot of fun. Wish I could have went I want to see that Slayer in action. Also looks like the weather was decent.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu