Jagdterrier pups for sale

MJB

Nov 20, 2012
San Diego
My buddy up in riverside has 2 females left born on 9/7. they have a huge hunt drive and use all three senses to hunt they can go from bears to pigs to dove and other upland game all in the same day. They flush retrieve but have a naturally pointing instinct and can be taught to point. Great blood trackers,great swimmers and I know of one thats in a search and rescue team back east........very versatile dogs. and make great family dogs with lots of terrier personality.

They are 550.00 with all the shots.

Here's a little info on the breed
http://jagdterrierregistry.homestead.com/JRAindex.html

And a picture of my female from the dove opener

Attachments

• Dove opener 2013IV 001.jpg
    Dove opener 2013IV 001.jpg
    837.8 KB · Views: 245
Females 18-21
Males 21-26

They have teeth the size of a 50lbs dog can hold a tennis ball at 5wks and they have web feet. They are super smart, easy to train and a great family dog. They have that switch to go from loving terrier to intense hunter with just one comand.
I use them for dove, chuker, quail, ducks, geese, pheasants, rabbits, pigs, coons, deer, bobcats and bears

And yotes when I get back to two in my pack.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enfzYl-tiRc

Attachments

• gauge yote.JPG
    gauge yote.JPG
    353.4 KB · Views: 141
  • baja12152012.1.JPG
    baja12152012.1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 71
  • Baja11242012.JPG
    Baja11242012.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 54
They sort of look like little Airdeales with an attitude!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu