Jake for Jake

Ofdscooby

Oct 28, 2018
Hit the trail this morning since I’m a bad dad and forgot to put my kids in for the Paul Connor hunt. It worked out though great morning and we got it done fast before the rain. We had some gobblers just out of sight and we were looking in that direction when two stealthy Jake’s came in silent. Man child hammered one and we were outta there and headed to Chick Fil A before the rain got us.IMG_8390.jpegIMG_8384.jpeg

Hit the trail this morning since I’m a bad dad and forgot to put my kids in for the Paul Connor hunt. It worked out though great morning and we got it done fast before the rain. We had some gobblers just out of sight and we were looking in that direction when two stealthy Jake’s came in silent. Man child hammered one and we were outta there and headed to Chick Fil A before the rain got us.View attachment 61574View attachment 61575
Awesome stuff! Great job Dad!! My 12yr old daughter just passed her hunters ed and got her license. She wanted to hunt Turkey's with me this year. Her opener is on the 8th out here in Idaho.

Question..what kind of ghillie suit is your boy wearing? I want to get one for my daughter.

Reactions: Ofdscooby
Awesome stuff! Great job Dad!! My 12yr old daughter just passed her hunters ed and got her license. She wanted to hunt Turkey's with me this year. Her opener is on the 8th out here in Idaho.

Question..what kind of ghillie suit is your boy wearing? I want to get one for my daughter.

George,

This camo suit was like 20 bucks (or less) from Temu..... :blush:

IMG_4821.JPG

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Yeah I just ordered another since mine is now in the custody of man child. I think I spent 30 on Amazon . Cheap and easy and they go over any clothes so I don’t have to stress about camo in a kid that seems to be growning by the second.

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer
Yeah I just ordered another since mine is now in the custody of man child. I think I spent 30 on Amazon . Cheap and easy and they go over any clothes so I don’t have to stress about camo in a kid that seems to be growning by the second.
Haha my thoughts exactly..didn't want to get her some camo she will outgrow here soon.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu