Jamie Oliver's "Roast of Incredible Game Birds"

Suburban Adventuress submitted a new article

Jamie Oliver's "Roast of Incredible Game Birds"

DSC_0270-1-683x1024.jpg

bw-226x300.jpg

Last weekend we went dove hunting to celebrate the opener, and yet again failed to limit. So what's a girl to do when she's got a family of 5 to feed and a couple of very delicious but small birds, and the...
Continue reading the FULL ARTICLE

Awesome recipe post! And excellent photography. I really look forward to reading these articles in the SCH magazine. It's 10:30 in the evening and now I am hungry!

As always Holly, absolutely great post and the dishes do not disappoint.....Just wish I could eat one someday.....lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu