Just a few for fun

socalhntr

Feb 16, 2011
SOCAL
I was picked to participate in the dove shoot at Canada de San Vicente Ecological Reserve in Ramona this past Saturday. Could have been a lot better if I did shoot like :poop: and if I would have stayed at the first tree I stopped at. Oh well, still have some fun!

PXL_20230909_181438489.MP.jpg

Nice amount for a dinner............. :yum
And luckily for me, I was the only one that wanted to eat them! Marinated in a combo of Raspberry Walnut Vinaigrette, Soy, Teriyaki, Worcestershire, and Siracha (just started throwing stuff in the sammich baggie with the breasted meat).... for 2 days and then grilled last night!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu