Just out of curiosity, how did you find out about the SCH website?

donhunt said:
Want to buy firearms.
All my friends hate ECGExchange.
tried Bud's by way of Gussler's, alright, took a month +$40. Not bad.
Stopped in at Fine Firearms.
Got this website there.
Will buy my next gun there.

NICE!

Buckhunters videos got me here and then seeing all the activity kept me coming back!

I found out about this great site from Joe over and fine firearms in la mesa. hope to learn alot here. thanks

Welcome. Check out the threads in the Newbie den. Lots of basic info and orientation there to get you started.

When first got interested in hunting, I was doing research on line and came across SCHsite.
Thank god I found it, great people's on this site!

Came across this site via a youtube video about dove hunting and the video thumbnail was the SCH logo...really good video considering I wanted to try out dove hunting this year, so here's hoping.

I met a hunter a Lytle Creek and we were discussing D-14, he mentioned this site and I found it researching on google for D-14.

Of course. The game warden is holding a tag for me until I get back ;) I am from the East Coast, and though I grew up in the woods and stalked a lot of white tail, I never got around to hunting. So hunting and mulies are both new to me.

I wanted to get into hunting when I lived in Washington state and found a forum to help find resources/a partner. My dad never took me out (was not interested when I was younger), one of the friends I made on the WA forum had some medical issues come up, and I moved down here to be with my fiancee so I never got the chance to go hunting or learn much. So I searched around and found SCH and hope to learn how to hunt deer (and potentially rabbit and duck). Let me know if you are willing to help or need a partner (willing to learn). If you don't want or need a partner I would love to accompany someone and learn everything I can...YouTube video only teach so much about field dressing, some experience would be helpful. I have my hunters education from Washington and a 30-06 for anyone curious.

Thanks to everyone ahead of time.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu