Just returned from Nevada

NBK

Trying to be the man my dog thinks I am.
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Mar 8, 2011
San Diego, Ca.
Had a great time with "Just My Game" in Nevada. Jeff had the tag and I had the fun! Six days of hunting/glassing and we came up with a dandy buck. Too much fun, food and laughter. Cant wait to go back with a tag of my own!

First two are Jeff's buck and the second two are from another buck taken in the same area.

DandyNev2017.jpg Jeff2017Nev.jpg Jhookbuck.jpg Jhookbuck1.jpg Nev2017glass.jpg

Had a great time with "Just My Game" in Nevada. Jeff had the tag and I had the fun! Six days of hunting/glassing and we came up with a dandy buck. Too much fun, food and laughter. Cant wait to go back with a tag of my own!

First two are Jeff's buck and the second two are from another buck taken in the same area.View attachment 33370View attachment 33371
Nice buck! Congrats

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dang that’s awesome ! Great buck congrats, how wide is he? And I love the trashy buck !

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu