just the site ive been looking for!

DEW_0341

Apr 19, 2015
Hello to all, I'm not new to hunting but fairly new to hunting in southern California. I'm currently stationed at camp Pendleton have been for 1.5 years and have been coyote hunting 2 times on base that is all the hunting I have done in southern California(this far) I joined to forum to get in the loop and meet like minded people. I'm not here to steal peoples honey holes! Just like to read good stories and talk with people that are like minded! Shoot straight and good luck!

Welcome Dew to SCH........Ask lots of questions and we'll all try to help as much as we can.....And yes, thank you for your service.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu