KAPOOOW!!

HATCHET1

"yes,it killed the hound..ferocious bitch she was"
Aug 2, 2013
LARGEST AXIS IVE EVER TAKEN..HE WILL LOOK GOOD IN THE NEW HUNTING LODGE AND BE ENJOYED ON THE GRILL WHILE SIPPING BROWN WITH CLIENTS.....GOD BLESS THE STATE OF TEXAS!

Attachments

• AXIS.jpg
    AXIS.jpg
    156.9 KB · Views: 168
Matt,

That's a bitchin' buck.....Didn't realize spotted fawns got so big........Must be a Texas thing...... ;D

mutant i think..rocky mountain spotted fever type thing...was happy to cull him so he did not spread his disease..worried about the meat,,heard these sickly spotted ones are terrible table fare :eek:

that hide will make a nice pillow cover.. 8)

I'm hunting a property in Texas with em I might be able to shoot one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice looking ungulate! What's the story? Arrow or bullet (assuming rifle from the thread title)? Spot & stock or stand?

My daughter drew a Roosevelt elk tag out of eureka CA.....gonna be a busy year..damn

And another of the trophy..

Attachments

• IMG959702.jpg
    IMG959702.jpg
    285 KB · Views: 22

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu