KUIU Icon Pro 1850 Pack

Cali Ridge Runner

Nov 25, 2012
San Diego
Brand new never used Full kit in L-XL. Great pack just not my style for the way I hunt. I just cant seem to get away from Eberlestock LOL this pack has just been haging in my office for a while now. With two new hunters ( my son and daghter ) I need to make room for their gear. Extras... I Have the bow bucket , crap load of extra straps and a set of extra buckles , it has extra belt pouches left and right , and the rifle holder also. All in Verde camo and all the extras are KUIU. $400 cash pick up at my house anytime. Tony 619-655-0175. Text for pics

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu