Kuiu in town

breacher

Sep 4, 2012
Alpine, CA
For you Kuiu fans or those asking for opinions on gear, they'll be in San Diego and L.A. the next few days. Check their site for dates and locations.

Excellent! Good time to try on the equipment and figure out your size- instead of ordering and returning. Too bad you can't purchase direct from the truck (maybe a good thing).

Just a quick plug- I recently slipped and hit my butt hard which resulted in a slight abrasion and bruise right between the crack! I was so bummed that it was on my new Kuiu pants. Thought for sure I ripped them. Upon inspection, I couldn't even tell I fell on them.

Not sure about the pockets. They are made with netting type material. I never trust those- I feel they will rip easily. I have placed my set of keys in them while in a parking lot and so far so good. They are great for ventilation but sucks for your phone since mine is always damp when I use it.

I have the Alpine pants and love it.

OMG forget the gear, I want the truck! Wouldn’t that be an awesome paint job for a 5th wheel?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: SurfNHuntSD
Definitely was worth it....Lots of great help from the staff too. Its always great to see the products up front and in your hands. Putting my Christmas wish list together...lol

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu