Last D11 report til i get back from the east

alrighty...been sick for a bit and sorta behind on my reports...hunted the last week of D11 up the angeles highway....found a nice little honey hole...water..food and cover...during the 2 days i hunted i saw 14 does all within bow range...no bucks tho..i am gonna hit it hard with my A31 tag when i get back...first legal deer that comes by is going down...maybe i will wait for a buck but its been a tough season for me...for now its off to the east for some whitetail action....happy hunting and happy thanksgiving...!!!! ;D

ultimatedude said:
alrighty...been sick for a bit and sorta behind on my reports...hunted the last week of D11 up the angeles highway....found a nice little honey hole...water..food and cover...during the 2 days i hunted i saw 14 does all within bow range...no bucks tho..i am i gonna hit it hard with my A31 tag when i get back...first legal deer that comes by is going down...maybe i will wait for a buck but its been a tough season for me...for now its off to the east for some whitetail action....happy hunting and happy thanksgiving...!!!! ;D

We talking deer? Well, good luck. lol

Get medieval on some whitetail!

Back