Late post Wister

Irvine

Oct 28, 2011
Duck hunting for me this year has been very slow. I usually have a handful of really memorable hunts to share but this year I only had 1 great hunt. I was lucky to have a friend help me pick a blind that looked promising when he scouted the day before and apparently it was the only blind that did squat that day.

We were able to shoot two limits by noon. My buddy doesn’t care to much for pics but here was my limit.

.4E84EEB5-50D6-4FD5-95C2-68DC634C6850.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
That was a great day, Brian.....I think you two shot more ducks in that one spot than the rest of the area combined.....lol

Good job man. I have been down there the last three Wednesday’s and haven’t even shot 14 shots let alone limits. Way to smack em.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu