Lefty stock, trigger and bottom metal for Remington 700

JonnyZ

Nov 6, 2016
I have a bell and Carlson left-handed stock for a Remington long action, as well as a Timney trigger and bottom metal. If someone out there is wanting to upgrade their rifle and not break the bank, hit me up! Reasonable offer will be accepted or free to a young hunter looking to upgrade his/her rifle!

Local pic up in east county

Attachments

• IMG_9285.jpeg
    IMG_9285.jpeg
    471.3 KB · Views: 12
Man I'd love to get my hands on that. As a south paw I'd like to put together a custom rifle with the bolt on the "right" side for my daughter to use. She's completing her hunters ed to hunt Turkey's with me this spring and possibly deer and elk in the fall but I think my 30-06 is too much fpr her plus the bolt is on the wrong side. Would you consider shipping to ID if I paid the shipping?

Last edited:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu