LEUPOLD VX-6HD 4-24 x52 BRAND NEW IN BOX!!

JonnyZ

Nov 6, 2016
I am selling a BRAND NEW Leupold VX6HD 4-24x52 riflescope. This optic has NEVER been mounted on a rifle and is brand new in the box!! I purchased this scope for a new rifle build but due to the fact my new rig is 6lb 5 oz without scope, I decided to with something a little different. I am selling for $2000 obo. Check any optic store and you are saving over $500 incl tax. I’m in no huge rush to sell as I’ve already got my new scope for this rifle so please no low ball offers. Any of you who have looked through this glass no that the clarity is second to none!!

Here is a link to euro optic who tends to have the best pricing for this scope.

Located in La Mesa area

Attachments

• IMG_7536.jpeg
    IMG_7536.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_7535.jpeg
    IMG_7535.jpeg
    350.9 KB · Views: 14

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu