Lobster opens tonight pumped is it midnight yet

I'll be diving Saturday night I never go out at midnight too much hassle to get home at 2 am.

Good luck!

Is there a good way to get these buggers during the day? I'm not able to get out after dark. I can find quite a few during the day, but they are not really keen on coming far enough out of their holes for me to grab them.

Anyone do any good this week end buggin? D16 I drove by cuyamaca saturday morning and it was packed how did you do? What was that derby all about?

fordfan1 said:
Anyone do any good this week end buggin? D16 I drove by cuyamaca saturday morning and it was packed how did you do? What was that derby all about?
It was a kids derby for the single largest trout this was the last year i could fish it i got 4th in my age group12-15 but i wieghed in the first fish of the day

Nice! Yea after I posted that question I saw your other thread. Congrats did you cook it up? Did anyone get any bugs this last weekend??? I went out saturday night and did about 60 pulls and got one sting ray in an area that I did pretty well last year. Wondering if everyone had a rough time.

6 lobsters an abouta dozen rock crabs sunday night out of Long Beach.

These are from long beach 1 legal one 11ponder and one 12lb

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    167.4 KB · Views: 79
My buddy went out last night and got 13. One was 6.5 and the other big one was 5.5. I'm jealous!

Attachments

• IMG953626.jpg
    IMG953626.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 18
It's been tough with strong surge and less than 10' of vis for the most part. My spot needs a good storm to pull some of the sand off the reef and table tops then It's game on.

I ran into a skin diver guiding some newbies with there camo wet suits and the guy was a dick.........Damn purest no wonder fisherman hate divers so much......I'm sure if I was a hooper he'd have a hard time keeping his mouth shut.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu