Long time listener, first time caller...

Jul 17, 2017
Jello! I have been "lurking" and reading threads on this site for a little now and decided to join. There is a lot of good information on this forum and the community seems friendly. I have been a upland game hunter for a few years and this is my second year with a A-22 tag. Currently Living in North San Diego County. I look forward to some good conversation. Thank you for having me,
Bob.
#hunting (are hashtags for this site?)

Reactions: DoubleTrouble
yes the site does Tags...

the original poster can set tags its just under the main window when you make a thread
check out the bottom of this image see where it says tags.
tags.JPG

Good luck. I still don't know what a "hashtag" is and don't care. It doesn't help my hunt any....Hope you get one dude.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu