Look who came to dinner

Ahidog

Jul 10, 2012
Having dinner at the club last night the 3 of us and the two dogs had a visitor. 3 and a half feet 12-13 rattles it was 8 feet behind us under the stairs. I heard it the other 2 didn’t until I said something. Full coil rattling away. Both dogs had been snake trained they did not want anything to do with him. Thanks @Snake Charmer for mine being trained.

IMG_0054.jpegIMG_0058.jpegIMG_0056.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
My sons have a pup that needs it. Are you still doing appointments at at your kennel? Or just classes and if that’s the case are any coming up in San Diego?

My sons have a pup that needs it. Are you still doing appointments at at your kennel? Or just classes and if that’s the case are any coming up in San Diego?
The pup has to be at least six months to be trained, That being said I just trained a few this past Saturday. If the pup is old enough send me your phone number and if I get six or so folks interested I'll set up an afternoon at my ranch.

Reactions: ilovesprig
She’s 9 months got her first retrieve Saturday. Another guy at their club has her brother I’m pretty sure he wants that one trained too but here’s my son’s number. Josh 619 623 4807.

I've finished all my clinics for the year but if I get enough requests I'll put together an afternoon at my ranch. If anyone is intetested just forward me your name and phone number and I'll reach out if I get enough folks.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu