Looking for a Bowhunting buddy

Kuma

Apr 21, 2017
Hi, my name is Daniel and I've been camping/backpacking for the past couple of years. Hunting has always been a passion of mine. I recently got a Mathews Halon 7 late 2016. Ever since I've gotten my bow, I've been constantly researching and reading on everything about hunting.

I'm looking for a friend or group of guys who are just as obsessed with me about hunting to go scouting, practicing, and possibly go hunt together as a group. I have a shotgun and rifle and am also open to hunting anything available. I just want to go out in the field!

I currently live and work around Pasadena and have the weekends usually open. Thanks guys.

Reactions: Todd1817
Hi, my name is Daniel and I've been camping/backpacking for the past couple of years. Hunting has always been a passion of mine. I recently got a Mathews Halon 7 late 2016. Ever since I've gotten my bow, I've been constantly researching and reading on everything about hunting.

I'm looking for a friend or group of guys who are just as obsessed with me about hunting to go scouting, practicing, and possibly go hunt together as a group. I have a shotgun and rifle and am also open to hunting anything available. I just want to go out in the field!

I currently live and work around Pasadena and have the weekends usually open. Thanks guys.
Let me know what you want to hunt for i brand new to hunting and looking for a buddy also

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Goyaałé
Let me know what you want to hunt for i brand new to hunting and looking for a buddy also

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I'm down for anything. I applied for some A deer tags and also the AO tag for 2nd deer tag. I'm also up for pig & bear scouting if the opportunity comes up.

Hey I'm new too, I'm down to hunt whatever. I have a rifle and bow but sadly I haven't had much practice with the bow yet. I need a partner as well. I live in glendora so not to far from you.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I'm new. Applied for A31, which is right in your neck of the woods. I'b be interested in joining you if I get some free time.

Hey I'm new too, I'm down to hunt whatever. I have a rifle and bow but sadly I haven't had much practice with the bow yet. I need a partner as well. I live in glendora so not to far from you.

Sounds great, we should go practice in Pasadena Roving archers sometime. Text me at XXX-XXX-XXXX and we can arrange a meetup when we both got time.

I'm new. Applied for A31, which is right in your neck of the woods. I'b be interested in joining you if I get some free time.

Awesome, i applied for in this order: A16, A17, and A31 and an AO tag as my secondary. I think the AO tag can count as the same regions as the A31 tag but i'm not too sure. I'm down to go scouting the Angeles forest. Text me XXX-XXX-XXXX and we can meet up and practice or scout one weekend.

Sounds great, we should go practice in Pasadena Roving archers sometime. Text me at 626-716-7797 and we can arrange a meetup when we both got time.
OK great, I'm also good to go scouting areas if I'm available as well.

i'm down for pig hunting if you know a place. I'm orange county, not too far.

Hey Daniel are you still looking at hunting A Zone ? I was thinking about heading up this weekend to try out a new spot always great to meet like minded hunter gatherers! Give me call/txt if your interested, Richie XXX-XXX-XXXX ( I live in Simi Valley)

Reactions: Kuma
Kuma, have you shot the Oak Tree Tournament put on by the Roving Archers? I've been down to that tournament the last two years.

Kuma, have you shot the Oak Tree Tournament put on by the Roving Archers? I've been down to that tournament the last two years.
Hey JFrog, yeah i usually practice there! I haven't entered into a tournament yet but that's definitely something i am interested in.

Anyone down to go hunt with an Archery Only Tag in the D14 zone? Let me know! i'm free 9/15/17 to 9/17/17! That Zone is open to AO Tags during September 2 to September 24.

Hey Brian, do you have an AO tag? I'm down to go hunt with u on a weekend anytime from Sep 2-24. D11 zone.

Hey Brian, do you have an AO tag? I'm down to go hunt with u on a weekend anytime from Sep 2-24. D11 zone.
Well, you see...

I tore my rotator cuff because I'm an idiot. Looks like no bow hunting for me right now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu