Looking for a good hog hunt

TJD123

Jun 3, 2013
I've never hunted hogs before. It looks like fun and I'd love to give it a try. Any recommendations on guides in the southern to central california area?

We have hog hunts from time to time. Our next hunt is July 12-14 if anyone drops out I will let you know. Also like our facebook SoCal Guided Hunts to stay up to the min of what hunts we are offering.

We have 1 opening for the hog hunt on July 12-14 give me a call 951-522-8002

Neil Ray said:
We have some openings for a good hog hunt,
a lot of property and great hogs 559-359-6166
My name is Neil Ray with Giant Sequoia Guide
Service, I can send you pictures and a price list
Thanks

What time of the year is best to book a hunt?

TJD123 said:
I've never hunted hogs before. It looks like fun and I'd love to give it a try. Any recommendations on guides in the southern to central california area?

Well TJD123

Here are the hog hunts I have.

Semi-Guided Hunting ...... $200 / Day per person
(1 pig daily harvest limit)

Flat rate of $200 per day per person (Trespassing Fee).
A $100 dollar deposit is required at time of booking to reserve the fields for you. This hunt and deposit is non-refundable and carries no guarantees.

or..

fully guided Wild Pig Hunting / Rifle ................................ $700
Guaranteed to show within shooting distance.
No guarantee of size. No trophy fees.
License and tag required.

fully guided Guided wild Pig Hunts/ Archery..................... $500
Semi-guided with a 2 pig opportunity.
License and tag required.

I have been seeing some good pigs still. A lot of guys don't think it's good when
it's hot, but I go out a couple times a week and see pigs. The ranches that I hunt
have really good water so I use them to my advantage when pursuing pigs. I have
180 thousand acres that have not been hunted in the past 15 years so the pigs are
doing very well. So I think in my area it's good year-round.

Wow thats a crazy hook up to get in on property like that. Are you going to deer hunt on it this season? I would be curious to see what you pull out of it.

Matagi if these guys don't I know a guy that guides in King City where you can use your dogs.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu