Looking for a pig Hunt

Nicholas909

Suns out, Guns Out
Sep 1, 2014
Yucaipa
Happy Holiday's,
I'm trying to find a guide for a pig hunt for my 15 yr old daughter. Does anyone have any suggestions? I've already contacted GSGS.

GSGS is a good call. Neil takes out lots of first time hunters and gets them on pigs. We passed on some nice ones early in December, that obviously had never been hunted.
Neil can get her as close as she wants!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451089986.357275.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1451089986.357275.jpg
    876 KB · Views: 39
I went on a pig hunt with him last year. My father & I are booked with him for a hunt in Feb. so Neil was my first choice. Unfortunately I haven't heard back from him after a few emails. I just don't want her to miss out on a hunt so I'm looking for other opportunities also.

Im in the same boat with my 16 year old son. id liek to get him on some pig in the next little while but every one is booked. I did find a place out of paso robles but they want $1200 bucks for a 2 day hunt. its a little rich for me. I was thinking of heading way north to some public land near monteray but thats a drive.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu