Looking for someone to hunt coastal SC with

Mrmeowgi

Jul 7, 2017
Hey all, I've been hunting for a little while now, and am having a hard time finding good reliable buddies to go out with. I am into all manner of small and large game, especially waterfowl. Anyone in the northeastern SC area that has some experience they would like to pass on would be more than appreciated.

Mr M,

Welcome to SCH....Maybe you need to be a little more specific on what part of Socal you're from....Lots of duck hunters out there.

Where do you normally hunt waterfowl?....Do you put in for ressies at Wister, San J, or Kern?....You'll find plenty of partners, if you do....;)

Mr M,

Welcome to SCH....Maybe you need to be a little more specific on what part of Socal you're from....Lots of duck hunters out there.

Where do you normally hunt waterfowl?....Do you put in for ressies at Wister, San J, or Kern?....You'll find plenty of partners, if you do....;)

Mr M,

Perhaps I didn't properly research the site we're on... ? I am in South Carolina, not So Cal. So if so, please disregard, haha! I am struggling to find avid hunters here where I live, though I would kill (pun intended) to hunt the West coast as well!

That SC is a long way off from our SC. I don't think this forum will be of much help for you finding a partner. Good luck out there.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu