mighty slow in D11

ultimatedude

Aug 9, 2012
Burbank
went out this morning to a spot i have had luck at in the past....got to a high ridge and glassed for about 2 hrs nothing...alot of sign tho..worked a few more ridges also saw nothing...Man..this year is a tough one for me..4 weeks of hunting and i have not even seen a deer...1 week to go tho...thank heaven i got some whitetail hunting coming up back east at the end of the month..!!!

Keep at it UD!

When you go back East are you going to get medieval again?

Keep at it. The deer are starting to show up in the burn areas already.

thanx guys...i am going out wednsday.saturday and sunday...i gotta see something...and yes i plan on gettin medieval on the whitetail again this year...!!!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu