Minnesota Hunter and Fisherman

MinnesotaWild

Oct 4, 2014
Hello southern California hunting and fishing society,

I am moving from Minnesota to San Diego in November and would love to know anything and everything I need to know about waterfowl, upland, big game, bow hunting and fishing around the area.

Any tips or advice is much appreciated.

Thank you.

Advice..... Sell all your cold weather gear, we have 2 seasons her in so cal....

Summer and not summer .

Being a noob is very new to me since I've been hunting since I was 12. I am a big waterfowl and upland game hunter and have done many waterfowl hunts in many parts of Canada and the northern Midwestern states. I am a bow hunter when it comes to big game. Fishing I can fish most lakes and ponds with no problems or questions but when it comes to deep sea ocean fishing I could use some help. Feel free to throw things out there that I may need to know as a noob Southern California hunter and fisherman.

stikbrandon said:
Advice..... Sell all your cold weather gear, we have 2 seasons her in so cal....

Summer and not summer .

Lol!

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu