Mojo Remote

Designed2Hunt

Aug 18, 2019
Does anyone have a remote for an early model (~2006) mojo spinning wing mallard (HW2108)?
I just need the remote, not the receiver.
I reached out to Mojo to buy one, but they no longer make this part.

Mike,

I have a bag of decoys for you and a jerk string.

ps...Surprised Mojo doesn't have that remote.
Thanks Steve! I will give you a call.
I was surprised that they are no longer supporting this remote too. In fact, even there new remote that doesnt work with is model is out of stock.
Let me know if you have any thoughts on where i might find one.

Thanks Steve! I will give you a call.
I was surprised that they are no longer supporting this remote too. In fact, even there new remote that doesnt work with is model is out of stock.
Let me know if you have any thoughts on where i might find one.

Mike,

Where's Radio Shack when you need them...lol

ps....I'm home

Reactions: Designed2Hunt
If it's that old it's probably really heavy, uses the PITA screws with metal wings and burns through the battery charge. I'd ditch for the new less expensive models that are much lighter and go forever on rechargeable or AA batteries.

I may have one from that era. Has red buttons with I and II and a telescopic antennae?

If it's that old it's probably really heavy, uses the PITA screws with metal wings and burns through the battery charge. I'd ditch for the new less expensive models that are much lighter and go forever on rechargeable or AA batteries.

Jeff,

It's one of Cal's old Mojo's...Metal wings & heavy...I put a by pass plug on it and it runs fine...I agree the newer stuff is much better in all aspects...BUT, the price was right for him...lol

Jeff,

It's one of Cal's old Mojo's...Metal wings & heavy...I put a by pass plug on it and it runs fine...I agree the newer stuff is much better in all aspects...BUT, the price was right for him...lol
Gotcha, I have a remote and receiver that may work if he wants it.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu