monday night football.....errr deer hunting

Aeon

just a dude who duck hunts
GOLD SITE SUPPORTER
Feb 16, 2011
Not a big drama filled story this time. Low pressure on the way had the deer out and about. Saw this guy laying down in a really bad spot. Easy stalk with good wind and cover. Got to 20 yards and night night.

Rain.....was going to do a driveway process but mother Nature thought other. Pouring rain now and I so didn't want to do it in my garage soooo off to my shop at Work to do the dirty work. Engine hoists work rad for cutting up a deer

Not sure its a winner I think gteams has it beat, 20" outside spread.

Gear used - old brown sweat shirt I had on all day, lucky jeans, boxers -dark blue, sears die hard work boots, my 13 year old conquest mathews bow
20131028_183149_zpsdc037445.jpg

Does it still have the original string on that bow too?

Great buck.......... Congrats again.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu