Mule Deer Resources

Most of the interesting conservation books I've seen online are sold at steep prices, and none of the public libraries ever have them. That one looks interesting but I can't imagine how an eBook is $100+

Most of the interesting conservation books I've seen online are sold at steep prices, and none of the public libraries ever have them. That one looks interesting but I can't imagine how an eBook is $100+

Don’t buy the eBook, spend the ext 20 for the hard copy.

Not sure if you have kids or not, if and when your a grandpa, that book will be rad for them to look at.

I also agree it is expensive tho.

Reactions: Zak
Don’t buy the eBook, spend the ext 20 for the hard copy.

Not sure if you have kids or not, if and when your a grandpa, that book will be rad for them to look at.

I also agree it is expensive tho.
I have a collection of print books and visit the used bookstore every month, so no problem there. I was able to score some classics at Sheep Show for a great price. I'd be hard-pressed to order some at that price though, reminds me of college textbook prices.

Reactions: Stikbrandon

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu