Need air gunsmith

WaterDawg

Nov 20, 2016
I'd like to have some modifications done to improve the accuracy of my air gun. Any recommendations for an air gunsmith? I'm in the OC. THANKS!

Kevin

Can't help you in the OC, but Mac-1 airguns in Gardena has a full shop dedicated to tuning airguns. Tim, the owner is an accomplished marksman and builds custom guns for competition shooting.

Bud Duncan at Duncan's Gun Works is really into pellet guns too here in San Diego North County (San Marcos).

Tim over at Mac1 is an excellent choice,certain types and brands he won't touch.
Thanks guys. Those places are close enough so I'll connect with them. I have a Disco and also a Big Cat. The Cat is probably hopeless but I'd like get the Disco dialed in even better than it is. Thanks again!

I second the guys at Mac1 airguns. Ive been going to them for almost 10 years for parts and service!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I second the guys at Mac1 airguns. Ive been going to them for almost 10 years for parts and service!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dropped off my Disco with Tim at Mac1. That dude is a hardcore air gun fanatic. My eyes glazed over somewhere between his explanation of ballistic coefficients and the advantages of his two piece muzzle brake. It seems my gun is in very able hands I can't wait to see what he does with it.

Dropped off my Disco with Tim at Mac1. That dude is a hardcore air gun fanatic. My eyes glazed over somewhere between his explanation of ballistic coefficients and the advantages of his two piece muzzle brake. It seems my gun is in very able hands I can't wait to see what he does with it.

Yea man his shop is pretty damn impressive!

Yea that little sucker put holes in my 2 day old Danners! I would have given it a swift kick in the ass if he wasnt watching me haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crosman999
Yea that little sucker put holes in my 2 day old Danners! I would have given it a swift kick in the ass if he wasnt watching me haha
I was there right after lunch so I think the critter had already eaten. Perfect addition to a gun shop, the little spitfire who thinks he's a Rottweiler.

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu