Need Partner

forcrowns

Apr 13, 2017
Hello all, I live in Riverside, been all over ca. , did most of my hunting in northern ca, lost my buddies to leaving the state. Looking for someone that needs a hunting partner, I put in for SJ last 4 seasons and was picked once, not great odds. I hunted elk and deer in Colorado last year, cost a small fortune as always for out of state hunters. Anyways love duck,goose, deer, elk etc hunting. Would like to have someone to take if picked for SJ this upcoming season and hopefully have a better chance of being drawn. I know hunting wister your odds of getting picked dramatically change compare to SJ. Oh btw I'm 61 years young and look forward to this years hunting season's. PS would love to go Turkey hunting with someone that has the know how, and would like company. Good Luck All.

FC,

Welcome to SCH.....Good hunting partners can be hard to find.....Good luck.

ps.....If you get drawn for either Wister or San J.....You'll find plenty of hunting partners.....;)

Reactions: TRICER
sorry....going to ask a dumb question...what is drawn for wister/sj? I'm a little lost but it seems important.

Thanks! did i mention I'm new to this?

sorry....going to ask a dumb question...what is drawn for wister/sj? I'm a little lost but it seems important.

Thanks! did i mention I'm new to this?

Most of us put in for state drawings at our 2 waterfowling wildlife areas in SoCal...Wister W.A. & San Jacinto W.A.

Getting drawn is getting tougher & tougher.....Hence, if you get drawn and the fact that each reservation can take 4 guys.....You can become very popular.....lol

Reactions: vegetarianhunter
There are no ducks at wister don't bother putting in for it. Tell everyone you know not to put in there as well. But if you do put in and get drawn call me.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu