Never Mind, Keeping It

YETI

May 14, 2019
San Diego
Regretfully I am selling my Left Handed Hoyt Carbon RX-4 Ultra 50# Compound Bow. This bow has the #3 cam which is for draw lengths between 30" and 32." I had neck and shoulder surgeries which forced me to switch to left hand. Unfortunately, that is not working either so I'm getting out of archery. This is the best bow I have ever shot. Incredibly accurate and dead in the hand. Selling as a complete bow. I have only shot about 200 arrows through it so it's practically brand new.

In addition to the bare bow and all the accessories that come with it (case, sticker, manual, and hat), it has the following equipment:

Black Gold Rush 5 pin sight
QAD Integrate rest
Tight Spot 5 Arrow Quiver
Doinker 10" Stabilizer (only seen in the first picture)
Hoyt strap

Here's a link to Hoyt's site: https://hoyt.com/compound-bows/ultra-series

I also have Matrix arrows, hard and soft cases, releases, etc. that I will be selling separately. I will sell everything archery related for $2,200.

nJOTDE.jpg

3wJcye.jpg

u0EsLK.jpg

kyjnCA.jpg

6spwr8.jpg

Zjgmet.jpg

cqnWjG.jpg

Reactions: HortoTheSlayer

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu