New aspiring bowhunter

ESCH

Oct 27, 2015
Just wanted to introduce myself to the forum. Im looking to hunt some pig in the next year or so. Im a good shot with a recurve but need some more practice so I can make that perfect shot.
Any recurve hunters out there have any tips for me? What kind of gear do you like to use? What sort of broadheads do you like?
Thanks for reading
-ESCH

Welcome to SCH and the forum Esch. There is a subforum on "guns, bows and gear." Run down the list of threads and you'll see lots of great stuff. If something raises a question, reply to the thread with your thoughts.

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu