New gun

utahduckhunter

Aug 11, 2015
southern utah
Well I bought a new gun other day it is a Winchester SXP 3 1/2 inch I took it out to pattern it for turkey run the full choke and did not pattern good with #5 Kent 3 1/2 inch and 3 inch #5 also ran some Remington #4 & 5 in 3 1/2 inch tested forty yard and 35 yard & 50 yards so my ? Is What choke sould I buy that well pattern good thanks

Richard,

1st off, congrats on the new cannon........lol.......For lead, I really like the Primos Jellyhead (.665)......If that Winchester has the same tube system as Browning, I may have a turkey choke for you.

Did you take pictures of your patterns?

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu