New guy in the room!

Milo175

Aug 18, 2014
Oceanside, CA
Thanks much for letting me join this awesome site!
Originally from IL. and now living in Oceanside, CA.
My wife and I never had the opportunity to hunt but are real familiar with the zombies at the range!
Looking forward to gathering as much information from you knowledgeable folks and apologize if I ask the obvious.
We're interested in hog hunting and looking forward to our first hunt!
Thanks again!
Cheers!
Gus & Jenn
;D

Glad to have you aboard SCH! You will find useful information abundant here...

Welcome and good luck this fall hope ur freezer is full of meat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks much!!
Yeah.. No hugs around here that's for sure... I've heard folks say they've seen them in San Marcos..but?...
We're considering a Nov. trip to Big Horn Canyon Ranch... Was recommended by a fishing buddy as a good place to start.
Any thoughts?
Thanks again!

For a great pig hunt, look up Giant Sequoia Guide Service. I've hunted with Neil a couple of times, and will go with him in November for bear. Also planning another pig hunt in January with my brother. Highly recommended. He's busy though, so plan ahead.

Sent via Tapatalk

Hugs.....lol...Plenty of those to go around!

Thanks so much Bonejour!,
Will deffently do our research on Giant Sequia Guide Service.
We appreciate your time and help!

Yeah, I didn't think I needed to point out that you are hunting for hugs, you should look for a guide on the NORTHERN California hunting website.
;)

Sent via Tapatalk

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu