New Here, new to hunting

No no... Not saying unsafe. Him talking about eating dog is admirable for the "eat what you kill" moral (I'm the same), just saying the meat eaters tend to be tough and I'd imagine the taste isn't too great. Plus it's a dog. I'd try it too, just don't want homeboy thinking he's going to be stocking the freezer with dog meat. Take it for what it's worth: Internet advise. Hope he drops some dog, gets the trophies, and has a nice eating experience to share. Might make us all think twice. Just giving a perspective.

Exactly my point. Don't want him thinking he's going in for piles of filet mignon when it's dog meat.

Mt. Lion is great eating along with bobcat......yote gets a pass in my book

As for a decoy go to toys r us......lots of fury toys that move and make a great decoy

About us

• SCHoutdoors was created in January of 2011 by a few people who love the outdoors. The main goal is still the same – bring people together who enjoy the outdoors and share their knowledge and experience.
    Outdoors in the West, Hunting gear reviews, Big Game, Small Game, Upland Game, Waterfowl, Varmint, Bow Hunting, long Range Rifles, Reloading, Taxidermy, Salt WaterFishing, Freshwater Fishing, Buy-Sell-Trade on Classifieds and Cooking/Recipes
    All things outdoors…come join us, learn, contribute and become part of the SCHoutdoors community.

Quick Navigation

User Menu